Dear users, as a new service we offer now also professional level VRAYforC4D training.
The training offered by the V-Ray team itself in Vienna. This special detailed training will be around 2 times per year only, so make sure to register your seat in time, in case you are interested.
Training type: VRAYforC4D professional training:
- the interface, how it works, getting into
- the art of BRDF Material creation, high level material creation
- the secrets of GI modes and understanding tuning
- understanding AA and DMC sampler
- photometric lights, "painting with lights"
- physical camera, pyhsical sky, daylight, nightlight, blue hour
- studio light setups
- working like a photographer
- the physical workflow in detail, tone mapping, understanding LWF
- Realistic rendering - how to get best results
- HDRI and IBL usage
- Camera and Object animation
- Special V-Ray optimizations, tips and tricks
- Maxon Hair usage in Vray, Vrayfur, other Vray secrets,...
- this course is aimed to give the participants a profound and deep knowledge of the V-Ray engine and professional workflows. To give you all info needed to make high end visualizations yourself. All important parts and aspects of the engine will be covered. In special also how V-Ray works within the MAXON Cinema4d native platform (VRAYforC4D). The number of participants is limited to ensue best quality and individual care of each person.
Location. Vienna, in the 4th district of Vienna, in center of old city
Date: Next training will be in 15th and 16th March 2013,
Language: English (German language optional)
- 2x three-course meal for lunch, 2x afternoon coffee/soft drinks break with snack,
- 1x special dinner for all on Saturday evening in nice Vienna location (included at no extra cost).
- free demo/learning scenes and bonus materials are given to all participants.
Tutor: Stefan Laub (architect, V-Ray & C4d - visualization specialist & VRAYforC4D creator/owner)
Costs: 1150.- € per person,
Austrian 20% VAT might be added if you have no valid UID/VAT number, or if you are from Austria,
participants from outside the EU does not have to pay VAT either
- minimum number participants all together: 5
- we cannot accept more than 9 people per course to ensure detailed and individual support
- individuals or groups can register, if the minimum number is reached the course will be held.
- a notebook/macbook with VRAYforC4D installed is need to bring with you.
for accommodation we can recommend Hotels in this area in different price ranges.
some basic knowledge of MAXON Cinema4d and VRAYforC4D is required.
for details, more info or questions contact us per email or phone, more detailed info will be posted in time here too.
contacts: see please here our contact infos (click)